• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Two things I suggest for the clutter issue:

1) Put the "started by" info in it's own column, thus making the subject line one line, centered in its row. That will decrease a lot of the clutter (especially if you keep the row the same width).

2) I think the subtle alternating color background like DS helps as well (although the main issue is squeezing bolded headlines and a smaller thread starter into one box.

another vote for twitter box. espn has one on their nba page that has most recent tweets from their contributors. a wake-centric one would be sweet.

how about keyboard shortcuts? would that be ridiculously tough to implement?

What does the paper/lightbulb in column 2 represent? I get the meaning of the first column and the Alt Text is descriptive. However, the alt text for lightbulb says lightbulb. Do we even need column 2? They aren't links..

Not sure if the problem is on my end, but i can't get the (formerly) blue arrows to take me to my last-read post on the thread anymore. It always takes me somewhere in the middle. It also always shows threads as unread even though I have read every single post. Ideas?

I'm having this issue as well. I'll take TW's advice.

What does the paper/lightbulb in column 2 represent? I get the meaning of the first column and the Alt Text is descriptive. However, the alt text for lightbulb says lightbulb. Do we even need column 2? They aren't links..

Lightbulbs are for important info: recruiting, wfu news, etc..

Lightbulbs are for important info: recruiting, wfu news, etc..

.. and we also need the column for designating a thread as NSFW.

Is evidence of editing gone?

Test.

If you edit your post within a few mins and don't leave a reason for that edit then it doesn't show up as edited. A function I like, since I always read my post after I do indeed post it and notice spelling/grammar issues quickly.

If you edit your post within a few mins and don't leave a reason for that edit then it doesn't show up as edited. A function I like, since I always read my post after I do indeed post it and notice spelling/grammar issues quickly.

Cool, I like that.

Back