• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

One thing I've noticed is that threads I've marked as read don't stay that way across login sessions.

Gotcha. I knew there was a reason for it. Good call on the NSFW too.

Maybe change the Alt Text of the lightbulb picture to "Important" or something rather than lightbulb.

When is the reputation system going to go live? I want to make sure TexasDeac10 knows what a shitty poster I think he is.

Thanks for the good Technical Support forum. Made it easy for a computer illiterate to set my avatar up over here.

Somehow just discovered this board this morning. You guys did a great job on this.

Yes. On Edit screen, click 'Go Advanced'. You can do it from there.

Doesn't work for me. It changes the title of the first post in the thread, but not the actual thread. There's an awesome thread I've been trying to retitle but I haven't been able to.

Doesn't work for me. It changes the title of the first post in the thread, but not the actual thread. There's an awesome thread I've been trying to retitle but I haven't been able to.

I just tried and I was able to edit the title of a thread. Post the steps you take to try to edit yours?

so much for OGBoards mafia

I don't think it would really matter if it showed a post edited after 2 mins. A lot of the times people did the edit because they mispelled something so went back, or forgot to add something and didnt think to do a new post.

They can't go back hours or days to change what they say without it being noted in the thread.

What are you going to do about the NBC News? It's too sad.

Jesus... I might do this tomorrow if I get some time.
fingersx.gif

Don't know if this is already functional (haven't really adjusted to the new boards yet), but is there an indicator for threads on which you've posted?

We just changed the forum marking type to use the database instead of cookies. Sooo, if you just wondered why all your threads look unread now, that's why.

This should help with the inconsistency of the "jump to first unread post" button and also help you keep track of threads across different machines.

We just changed the forum marking type to use the database instead of cookies. Sooo, if you just wondered why all your threads look unread now, that's why.

This should help with the inconsistency of the "jump to first unread post" button and also help you keep track of threads across different machines.

Awesomeeee!

Back