• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

We have 22 people online right now. That is the current record. I'd say that we would run into issues at around 200-300 concurrent users. However, we do have the option to increase our hosting all the way up to having a dedicated server so we can handle anything. This issue is the cost of hosting.

Yeah just depends on how important that is to people.

I really like it on BSD, especially during live chats during games. We are only dealing with 20-30 people at a time max though.

Yeah just depends on how important that is to people.

I really like it on BSD, especially during live chats during games. We are only dealing with 20-30 people at a time max though.

We are working on a chat room that is actually really nice. would that be sufficient? For game time etc.. at least?

We are working on a chat room that is actually really nice. would that be sufficient? For game time etc.. at least?

Yeah...chat rooms are probably better than threads for game time anyways.

I loved the side bar for the streamed games online.

i think he is talking about ustream or justin.tv

not positive.

Any way it would be possible so that when I hit the "end" key to bring me to the bottom of the page, it takes me to the last post or so.

Right now, there's so much dead space at the bottom that if I hit end, I then have to hit page up to go to where the posts actually are.

Any way it would be possible so that when I hit the "end" key to bring me to the bottom of the page, it takes me to the last post or so.

Right now, there's so much dead space at the bottom that if I hit end, I then have to hit page up to go to where the posts actually are.

Sorry :( I don't think this can be changed without much difficulty

Find me the smilies and i'll gladly host it.

umkc_50.gif

AW Hamilton???? really? As a charter member, can you hook me? "Board Big Toe" would be cool.:cool:

If you can that's cool, TW. If not, I will be patient!

Hulka, you know I love you, but this isn't a #BuzzOUT! forum. This is simply a forum where expressions can be given about Wake Forest freely.

Buzz will be gone soon enough and we want to be around after that!

Back