• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

may we add:

woot
woot.gif

nerd
26.gif

clap
eusa_clap.gif

Any way it would be possible so that when I hit the "end" key to bring me to the bottom of the page, it takes me to the last post or so.

Right now, there's so much dead space at the bottom that if I hit end, I then have to hit page up to go to where the posts actually are.

Collapse your permissions box

i dont know if this is due to me, some new mod wanting to kick me out already or the new board

But I get signed out everytime I work in a different tab even if I keep this open

I would move the location of the forum jump menu

Yeah, where is it? Also, merge the politics board w/ the pit. It's the only way to generate good conversation on everything from Paris Hilton to politics. In fact, with as few posters as they'll be to start, one forum may bs the way to go.

Agree that we should merge the politics board and the pit. The split was one of the worst things about the scout board.

I think our biggest concern (or at least mine) is that the split caused the politics forum to become so radical that it might be impossible to reconcile it with the general offtopic forum now. It's something we'll be sure track in the early stages though.

I suggest we create a thread exposing the incompetent, capricious, and jock-sniffing mods of DS for what they are - free-speech hating Kim Jong Ils.

It should help to advertise our laissez-faire mod policy at OGB and its desirability.

I suggest we create a thread exposing the incompetent, capricious, and jock-sniffing mods of DS for what they are - free-speech hating Kim Jong Ils.

It should help to advertise our laissez-faire mod policy at OGB and its desirability.

As nice as that notion sounds, I think engaging in that kind of rhetoric would turn away some of the posters that still enjoy DS/don't mind the mods too much.

And before you say "we don't need those posters", I will go ahead and say that we absolutely do. It takes a good number of people with varying opinions (but common interests) to make a successful community. So far we are doing a good job of that imo (in the tiny sample size available thus far).

The pit and the pols board have to merge. There was no issue until BDZ pitched a fit, and he doesn't even post on TOS anymore. There are many pols posters, myself included, that hated the separate board and still do.

Back