• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

The pit and the pols board have to merge. There was no issue until BDZ pitched a fit, and he doesn't even post on TOS anymore. There are many pols posters, myself included, that hated the separate board and still do.

I agree with this.

If it becomes a problem then we can address it then.

I also think that we should maintain a semi good relationship with DS at the moment. We need all the fringe posters that we can get.

The pit and the pols board have to merge. There was no issue until BDZ pitched a fit, and he doesn't even post on TOS anymore. There are many pols posters, myself included, that hated the separate board and still do.

You've convinced me. Merge it, mods, you fascist fucks!

err...

I agree with this.

If it becomes a problem then we can address it then.

I also think that we should maintain a semi good relationship with DS at the moment. We need all the fringe posters that we can get.

I agree w/ maintaining a good relationship w/ DS.

Except for cagles. Fuck that guy.

Hmm, are there more posters that liked the change though? I forgot what the last poll we had on the issue revealed.

Like I said, it's something we'll definitely look into doing. We just can't rush into the decision without contemplation and feedback first.

Bingo. We had to have at least one non-Bzzout mod over here (for the time being at least). :wiggle:

Hmm, do you have cookies enabled and all that good stuff?

What browser are you using?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, are you clicking the "remember me" box before you sign in?

Hmm, are there more posters that liked the change though? I forgot what the last poll we had on the issue revealed.

Like I said, it's something we'll definitely look into doing. We just can't rush into the decision without contemplation and feedback first.

Many of the regular quad posters weren't relevant pre split, so their opinions should be devalued. And in any event, when you only have a few posters, you can't spread them out.

The day I'm cordial with cagles is the day I gag myself on my 8 inch cock. Fuck him. Fuck DeaconSports. Fuck censorship.

Just a thought re language, a lot of peeps read this at work. My work doesn't care, but.. Eh, fuck it.

I don't think the people that make the politics board insufferable will follow over here. I say merge the two.

Any way it would be possible so that when I hit the "end" key to bring me to the bottom of the page, it takes me to the last post or so.

Right now, there's so much dead space at the bottom that if I hit end, I then have to hit page up to go to where the posts actually are.

I can handle this with a little javascript when I get some free time. It's a good idea.

It seems the consensus is to merge the politics board. I'm going to do so for the time being. It can always be brought back if need be.

Back