• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Are drag and drop pictures impossible on this site?

Unfortunately not currently. I've already looked into this and it appears more difficult than we originally anticipated. However, it is one of our goals to implement this feature in the near future.

I agree w/ maintaining a good relationship w/ DS.

Except for cagles. Fuck that guy.

RULZ made some stupid post where, of course, there were spelling and grammatical errors everywhere.

I then copy and pasted his post into a writing analyzer and it turns out our friend RULZ writes consistently at a 3rd grade reading level. I saved the results and uploaded them to the boards. cagles found that reprehensible enough to delete my post and subsequently the thread. What did I do next? Reposted it, of course.

RULZ made some stupid post where, of course, there were spelling and grammatical errors everywhere.

I then copy and pasted his post into a writing analyzer and it turns out our friend RULZ writes consistently at a 3rd grade reading level. I saved the results and uploaded them to the boards. cagles found that reprehensible enough to delete my post and subsequently the thread. What did I do next? Reposted it, of course.

Comedy genius, my friend.

What time zone is the board based on? Its a small suggestion, but getting it to EST would be helpful.

What time zone is the board based on? Its a small suggestion, but getting it to EST would be helpful.

You need to change your time and date settings in your profile. The boards time is based off your documented time.

I know I posted directions somewhere, but I can't find them. The settings is in your edit options link inside user cp. Let me know if you can't find it!

watergun.gif
watergun
nopics.gif
nopics
thewave.gif
thewave
flag.gif
flag
dgr.gif
dgr

I've added some of these. I don't want to go overboard with the smileys just yet.

The 100,000 character limit per post blows.

I think its 10,000. We can loosen the reigns on these types of things when we see how our bandwidth looks after a month of solid posting.

oh - I suggest you don't tell us what the max posts per thread is, then the end of the first chat thread will be a total surprise!

You need a some sort of link to the different boards on every page, like the dropdown menus on the old boards. I'm not a fan of having to navigate back to the main page to switch between the pit and sports board.

There is one there on the very lower right of each page. We are working on getting that moved to a more convenient location.

Any possible way to make it so that the bold/italic/underline tools actually perform the intended action instead of the html formatting being put into the text box? Not a huge issue to deal with but still could be nice.

Any possible way to make it so that the bold/italic/underline tools actually perform the intended action instead of the html formatting being put into the text box? Not a huge issue to deal with but still could be nice.

Not really sure about this. At first thought, it doesn't seem like this would be possible, but we can look into it.

Back