• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Don't want to involve any specific branding guise, c'mon.

The Pit works for everyone -- anyone earlier than like 2009 thinks that Shorty's blows

Not that it blows now, I'm just saying that I maybe spent 5 minutes in there in 4 years from 2002-2006. Maybe.

How can the Pit suck? That's where Buzz says our team will gain strength in the off season! 7 meals a day. Weeeeeeeeee!

I ate at the pit a total of 10 times during my Wake Forest tenure. That place is horrible. Food on campus sucks in general.

End of the chat thread is gonna be epic every time

We still need to figure out how to add a limit to the amount of posts in a thread. There currently is not on in the out of the box vBulletin software.

WO. So there is no end of the Chat Thread? Holy shit.

Not right now.

There is very little performance degradation as you get large threads. I'm assuming that scouts 50 page limit was because their backend sucked. It woudl be nice to implement for the competition, though.

Any possible way to make it so that the bold/italic/underline tools actually perform the intended action instead of the html formatting being put into the text box? Not a huge issue to deal with but still could be nice.

Testing, testing.

Alright, figured it out. Click the button in the top right of the post creation box (which has two letter A's in it, separated by a slash). This will change you to enhanced mode, which is basically What You See is What You Get mode, at least as far as bold/italics go.

Is there any way we could get a trending topics thing going on like Twitter? It would be awesome to log on and just see what the most popular topic being discussed is.

Any chance of a voluntary profanity filter in the User CP settings or something? Like how you can turn off images so you don't stumble across objectionable stuff at work.

Back