• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

For the calendar can we get birthdays/wake sporting events/important dates up for all to see? That will be useful.

For the calendar can we get birthdays/wake sporting events/important dates up for all to see? That will be useful.

I've changed the permissions so that anyone can add things to the calendar. It will be useful for dates and things.

Is there a way that PM's can be more noticeable. I have received 2 that I didn't see for the first 20+ page clicks on the site. Maybe a different color/a bigger font (1) like on the other boards?

Is there anyway we can have a calendar set up as well for all sports schedules?

I don't know if there's a way to separate things, but if we could have some place where people could click "Wake Basketball Schedule" or "Wake Roster" or stuff like that it could be potentially helpful.

I realize that is making a foray into more of what BSD and typical websites do, but convergence is definitely a huge plus.

Is there anyway we can have a calendar set up as well for all sports schedules?

I don't know if there's a way to separate things, but if we could have some place where people could click "Wake Basketball Schedule" or "Wake Roster" or stuff like that it could be potentially helpful.

I realize that is making a foray into more of what BSD and typical websites do, but convergence is definitely a huge plus.

The more that you can get on one site, the better.

As in Forest21? Would LOVE to have him make one. Absolutely.

I take no pride in my (lack of) artistic skills.

If you guys are serious about this site sticking around, you need to register some key words with Google.

I forgot the URL, and was searching for:

Wake Forest Message Board
Wake Foresst Forum
Old Gold Message Board
Old Gold Forum

and did not receive one hit for this site. Not easy to find at the moment.

Just trying to help!

If you guys are serious about this site sticking around, you need to register some key words with Google.

I forgot the URL, and was searching for:

Wake Forest Message Board
Wake Foresst Forum
Old Gold Message Board
Old Gold Forum

and did not receive one hit for this site. Not easy to find at the moment.

Just trying to help!

We are working on this as we speak. Having some issues with our meta tags

Back