Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Senate Intel Committee tells us what we already knew “No Evidence of Collusion”

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    Moonz moving from pretty liberal to total defender of the most incompetent and arguably right wing president in American history is fascinating.

    It'd be far more fascinating if it weren't evident from the outset that Moonz has serious mental issues. Now it's just sad.
    What serious mental issues do you slander me with dwarf?
    Obsessed with RJK since 2005

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    have you read the Mueller report?
    No one will read it because there ain’t gonna be one
    Obsessed with RJK since 2005

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    No one will read it because there ain’t gonna be one

    Hahahahahaha now isn’t that just a kick in the balls..two years running and nada — Hahahaha. I’m sorry,that is funny as all hell

  4. #24
    Ahhhh...No Report... hahahahahahaha woooo 🥳

  5. #25
    Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee split with Burr on collusion findings

    Sen. Mark Warner (Va.), the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, broke on Tuesday with committee Chairman Richard Burr's (R-N.C.) assessment that the panel had not found evidence of collusion based on its findings thus far.

    "Respectfully, I disagree," Warner said, according to CNN. "I'm not going to get into any conclusions I've reached because my basis of this has been that I'm not going to reach any conclusion until we finish the investigation. And we still have a number of the key witnesses to come back."
    Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), a member of the Intelligence Committee, told The Hill when asked about the NBC report that the panel "has not concluded anything."


    "Several of the individual members have made statements, but I certainly am not prepared to make a statement as to what was found or not found," he said.
    "What we do know, and it's part of the public record, there's never been a campaign in American history that during the campaign and its aftermath that the campaign folks affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did," Warner said.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...s-on-collusion

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectro View Post
    No Evidence of Collusion

    Senate Intelligence Committee

    You don’t trust your U.S. Senators?
    Because politicians are known for being honest and trustworthy.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    The statement was "no direct evidence". It doesn't mean there isn't any circumstantial or other evidence. Additionally, they don't have all the information that Mueller has.

    The Senate didn't have any of the Manafort/Kilimnick reports.
    I think you mean Kilimpdick! Please remember to use his very clever new nickname.

  8. #28
    ..and the whole wild eyed fantasy - a McCarthyesque charade that ought to terrify free thinking people — it all comes crumbling down.

    And what will the response be from those who bought in.. flailing away they will become even more unhinged..mass psychosis and dissonance - an unwillingness to swallow a simple fact: “they lied to you”

    Moon did not lie to you. Sailor did not lie to you. Lec didn’t lie to you. Those whom you like..they are the ones who lied to you.

    The TRUTH always makes its way. There will be multiple people in this government going to prison. It won’t be the President but it will concern the handlers of the dossier and the authors of Crossfire Hurricane.

  9. #29

    Senate Intel Committee tells us what we already knew “No Evidence of Collusion”

    Yes the Lectro sailor Moonz dream team. Who doesn’t wanna jump on board the senile train.

  10. #30
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    63,461
    To be fair, moonz, like DJT, is just trolling for the lulz.

  11. #31
    You have an interesting coping mechanism when your belief system is threatened. Like an insulted child on a playground who retorts, "I know you are, but what am I?," it doesn't deal with the heart of the issue.

    You pretend to care for the truth, yet you ignore the words of Senator King posted above. You claim multiple people in this government are going to prison, yet you ignore that six of Trump's closest, long-time advisers have been charged.

  12. #32
    Be faithful to the truth,Wffaithful. It will carry you a long way.

    Don’t believe everything you see from your favorite people on the television.

    If you will get right with Jesus then I am sure truth will be revealed.

    I am praying for you..I know inside you are a good person

  13. #33

  14. #34
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    97,431

    Senate Intel Committee tells us what we already knew “No Evidence of Collusion”


  15. #35
    Everyone likes to jack off the senate investigation as a heroic bipartisan effort but they’re just being less dopey and brazen than Nunes. Warner must feel like putting his fist through a wall.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Everyone likes to jack off the senate investigation as a heroic bipartisan effort but they’re just being less dopey and brazen than Nunes. Warner must feel like putting his fist through a wall.
    Warner is a crook

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Why would he lie about that? These people can’t help them selves.

  18. #38
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    63,511
    It always amazes me that they lie about things in the public record.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •