• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senate Intel Committee tells us what we already knew “No Evidence of Collusion”

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
No collusion between Trump campaign and Russia.

Now on to the Real Russian Conspirators and the authors of the insurance policy (dossier) and subsequent agent abuses in “Crossfire Hurricane”

Good try.

Richard Burr said this as his own personal opinion based on information he’s seen to date. Not the opinion of the entire Senate Intel Committee. And he hedges in a pretty big way too.

For now, Burr appears to have arrived at his answer. "If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," he said.
The finality of Burr's assertion was jarring — but he had said a version of it before. He told Fox News in September that the committee had found no "hard evidence" of collusion, though new information could still come to light.
He now doubled down, adding it was "accurate with everything we've accumulated since then."
It was the first time the chairman sounded like he was not speaking for the entirety of his committee, given the disconnect between his view of a set of facts and that of the vice chairman. (Warner declined to be interviewed for this article.)

Burr has often voiced his awareness that his committee's report will be tested by the special counsel's findings. He has said he's comforted by it, in part because Mueller, by virtue of having more and better investigative tools, may provide answers that proved elusive to his team.

He did not say whether the final product would be something like a thoroughly sourced chronology or whether it would include an evaluative judgment — from the investigators who spent two years examining it — on the question of collusion. The latter sounded unlikely.

"What I'm telling you is that I'm going to present, as best we can, the facts to you and to the American people. And you'll have to draw your own conclusion as to whether you think that, by whatever definition, that's collusion," he said.
His last words were of caution.

"My only advice to you is, be careful. There are a lot of false narratives out there," he said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/richar...e-committees-russia-investigation-2-years-on/

No Collusion Ned. You just wasted two years of your life. That’s a heavy investment and I expect you to ride it all the way down to zero. Time to sell,Ned,and try to salvage something from this democrat debacle.

Lectro would have stopped a description of John Wayne Gacy after reading that Gacy enjoyed performing for children's parties, was a small businessman and went to church every Sunday.

Lectro would have stopped a description of John Wayne Gacy after reading that Gacy enjoyed performing for children's parties, was a small businessman and went to church every Sunday.

They are indeed both clowns.

His caution is precisely meant for you,Ned.

Week after week one breathless story and accusation after another has emerged only to sputter back into the hole it gurgled out of..

See the latest scam from Maddow..poor Rachel is not addressing the Tower phone calls anymore because it was all one big Fucking Lie,Ned..and you got had.Bigly!

Do I expect you to quit or apologize? Of course not.

So let me have my fun as I watch you double,triple,quadruple down on the crummy shares you bought lock stock and barrel

The statement was "no direct evidence". It doesn't mean there isn't any circumstantial or other evidence. Additionally, they don't have all the information that Mueller has.

The Senate didn't have any of the Manafort/Kilimnick reports.

The statement was "no direct evidence". It doesn't mean there isn't any circumstantial or other evidence. Additionally, they don't have all the information that Mueller has.

The Senate didn't have any of the Manafort/Kilimnick reports.

Lol you old demented fool

Mueller’s got on trump

Man you are deranged

No Evidence of Collusion.

Dem response: cognitive dissonance and then triple down on the lying

Moonz moving from pretty liberal to total defender of the most incompetent and arguably right wing president in American history is fascinating.

It'd be far more fascinating if it weren't evident from the outset that Moonz has serious mental issues. Now it's just sad.

Moonz moving from pretty liberal to total defender of the most criminal, racist, misogynist, incompetent and arguably right wing president in American history is fascinating.

It'd be far more fascinating if it weren't evident from the outset that Moonz has serious mental issues. Now it's just sad.

FIFY

Imagine if you will.... rewind to 2010...Obama meets 3 times with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad behind closed doors and allows no report or transcript from it!?!?

No Evidence of Collusion

Senate Intelligence Committee

You don’t trust your U.S. Senators?

No Collusion - No Russian conspiracy.

Time to start talking yourselves down..

It’s going to be a hard pill..kind of like climate change

Back