• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - FSU - WF in Tallahassee 7 pm Wednesday ACC Network

Christ Koumadge. 7' 4". Shades of Tom Burleson.

You didn’t grow up here, kid. You’re a pro sports fella and don’t bleed black and gold like a lot of folks who post here. Pulling against these kids is flat out wrong.

Danny could win this game, and steal a few more, but it won’t matter. He’s gone. Cheer for the team you pretend to like and be happy for our student athletes successes. They’re playing their asses off.
Nice job stepping in for betterphan tonight.

“Didn’t grow up here.”

lol

Free to say what you want but why show up and talk about pulling against Wake actively? Pretty douchey but definitely on brand for the New England sports fan.

Nice job stepping in for betterphan tonight.

“Didn’t grow up here.”

lol

There’s some validity to what I said. I’m just as frustrated as you are but I’ve been going to these games since I was a toddler in the 80s. I have a scrapbook with newspaper articles from the entire Odom era, I’ve collected thousands of basketball cards of Timmy, Mugsy, Chill, Rodney, etc.. I could never imagine pulling against our guys. I’ve loved them for too long to actively pull against their success. To each his own.

I pulled against Wake during [Redacted]. The next phase of grief is acceptance. You just stop caring.

Maybe we'll take the ball straight at their big man and get him into foul trouble while also getting to the line. Might work...

It's sad seeing us getting dominated up front when Manning had great post depth for a couple of years and completely mismanaged it trying to match up with teams like us.

Not reason to play Johnson or Smart more than 6-8 minutes-not the future. Sarr played the big guy better. Got caught having to help too many times.

Haven’t watched a game in a while. Turned it on and saw we’re down 20. Cool. See ya.

Back