• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - FSU - WF in Tallahassee 7 pm Wednesday ACC Network

Brown should be our designated free throw shooter for the remainder of the season. Not that it really matters.

FSU is very athletic. Reminds me of some of our teams from the mid 90's.
Scooter Banks and Co.

Last edited:
FSU walk ons now running Globe Trotter plays on us. Precious moments.

Guess they didn't stack enough days. Still waiting to see that defense we can hang our hat on.

Maybe if we had two weeks off we could play two halves of basketball.

Fuck that fucking walk on mother fucker! Dirty as shit.

Well I forgot we had a game and turned it on just in time to see an FSU walk on dunk on us. Lemme guess, FSU shot well above 50% from the floor?

I see both sides of it. I do not want to root against our guys. But there is no public guarantee that Manning is gone. So like it or not any win helps Wellman potentially craft a narrative that he needs one more year. Especially if the buyout rumors are true. So those hoping Wake loses are just playing the long game for the long term good of WFU basketball. But I realize it feels like the current players get sacrificed in the process.

Either way they’re sacrificing though, because playing out the string on such a hopeless tram for a hapless coach must be pretty miserable, even if they hide it well.

There’s some validity to what I said. I’m just as frustrated as you are but I’ve been going to these games since I was a toddler in the 80s. I have a scrapbook with newspaper articles from the entire Odom era, I’ve collected thousands of basketball cards of Timmy, Mugsy, Chill, Rodney, etc.. I could never imagine pulling against our guys. I’ve loved them for too long to actively pull against their success. To each his own.
I can claim all of those things and I have no issues pulling for a loss in the name of guaranteeing Manning's firing. It wouldn't be necessary if I had any confidence in Wellman to do the right thing, but I don't.

I'm pulling for there success. Ditching Manning is the only shot at success they have.

Last edited:
f682c0cd011252f10240ab42029b9a09.jpg

Free to say what you want but why show up and talk about pulling against Wake actively? Pretty douchey but definitely on brand for the New England sports fan.
One post the whole game. But hey, in a sea of 20 posts the whole entire game I guess it stood out. Sorry.

Back