• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - FSU - WF in Tallahassee 7 pm Wednesday ACC Network

Deacs are now 2-9 in the conference.

Average margin of victory in 2 wins: 3.00 points.

Average margin of loss in 9 losses: -18.44 points

Next up: #8 UNC

I sometimes wish that I had invested my life savings in betting against Wake on the road for the last decade. It wouldn’t really be gambling since the outcome is such a lock.

Completely forgot we were playing, there was a time when that would never ever happen. Thanks Ron, thanks Danny.

I sometimes wish that I had invested my life savings in betting against Wake on the road for the last decade. It wouldn’t really be gambling since the outcome is such a lock.

Probably a more conservative investment than US Treasury Bonds. Wish I had as well.

Manning is a complete joke of a basketball coach. I’m done with Wake basketball until he is gone.

Looks like that characteristic Manning/Wake second half defense made another appearance tonight, as I see that FSU hit the half century mark tonight.

I actually flipped over toward the end of the first half and watched a little bit. Wake was ahead when I started watching, but Hoard didn't play the entire time, and then Wake ended up down by the half. I looked at the box score at halftime, and sure enough, Hoard had 2 fouls. They were leading by two, when he picked up his second foul (8 minutes or so to go in the half?), and then ended up down 7 at the half. I didn't even bother to watch the second half. When I looked at the final box score, Hoard finished with only 2 fouls. Great coaching Danny!

I see both sides of it. I do not want to root against our guys. But there is no public guarantee that Manning is gone. So like it or not any win helps Wellman potentially craft a narrative that he needs one more year. Especially if the buyout rumors are true. So those hoping Wake loses are just playing the long game for the long term good of WFU basketball. But I realize it feels like the current players get sacrificed in the process.

Either way they’re sacrificing though, because playing out the string on such a hopeless tram for a hapless coach must be pretty miserable, even if they hide it well.

Better to lose the battle and win the war. Those pulling to win this meaningless battle and risk losing the whole enchilada are playing with fire since we have a moron as an AD

I actually flipped over toward the end of the first half and watched a little bit. Wake was ahead when I started watching, but Hoard didn't play the entire time, and then Wake ended up down by the half. I looked at the box score at halftime, and sure enough, Hoard had 2 fouls. They were leading by two, when he picked up his second foul (8 minutes or so to go in the half?), and then ended up down 7 at the half. I didn't even bother to watch the second half. When I looked at the final box score, Hoard finished with only 2 fouls. Great coaching Danny!

Typical Manning. He has lost a ton more games with this tactic than he ever had players foul out. He really is a very dumb person and should not have to make decisions that impact other people.

Typical Manning. He has lost a ton more games with this tactic than he ever had players foul out. He really is a very dumb person and should not have to make decisions that impact other people.

I mean what did we realistically have to lose by leaving Hoard in the game with two fouls? Manning’s 39th conference road game in 5 seasons? We have nothing to lose at this point. The guys a moron.

Back