• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President Donald J. Trump - 2016 to 2024

What do you want make a bet for?

How much do you want to bet?

Do you have say, $5,$50 or $100 in mind?

Or something larger like 1K or 10k or maybe $25k

You tell me big boy

You name the terms. I'm in. Money. Permaban. Literally anything that you want. Trump will be a one term president.

Reactions: DDA
You are really reaching and nobody is buying. They are taking that so called plan and scrubbing it as fast as they can..

They can’t erase it from the site fast enough :)

This was an enormous gaffe.

That’s right..run around the frat and see if any of the other chumps have any money.

Maybe you can pull an advance from daddy’s cc?

..ohh, so you are going to go back channel and work the board for some ducks? :)

Ok. Don’t wear your own pants..

From what I understand, you have little to no honor or integrity, and a history of welshing on bets, but I'll wager with you anyway. Your terms. Name them and the bet is on. But either name them now, or do everyone a favor and shut your ill-informed, cavity riddled, hillbillly fuckhole of a mouth.

It’s your bet. You want to bet.

How typical with the ad hominem..

Don’t run around and smear me. I have no betting history out here.

Welshing..is that the actual stomping of the grapes?

Loser donates $500 to the local county headquarters of the opposing party. Winner gets his money refunded. We can find a willing 3rd party to hold onto the money in a paypal account until the election. I'll put it in today. Deal?

Loser donates $500 to the local county headquarters of the opposing party. Winner gets his money refunded. We can find a willing 3rd party to hold onto the money in a paypal account until the election. I'll put it in today. Deal?

Ahh..how bout we do more than that..that seems a pittance and you have insulted me

Ahh..how bout we do more than that..that seems a pittance and you have insulted me

Well, name your terms or shut the fuck up. Jesus, how much clearer can I make it?

I didn’t think you had any money

So shut your own ass

Well, name your terms or shut the fuck up. Jesus, how much clearer can I make it?

Unless each of you send the money to a third party, you have less chance of him paying than an undocumented contractor has of being paid by Trump.

I didn’t think you had any money

So shut your own ass

So are you going to bet, or continue to dance around it like a bitch? I'm done expending time and effort on this.

Unless each of you send the money to a third party, you have less chance of him paying than an undocumented contractor has of being paid by Trump.

Why do you want rag on Mako like that?

So are you going to bet, or continue to dance around it like a bitch? I'm done expending time and effort on this.

Hahahaha I bet you are..you worked every asshole you could on this board..and Lenny said “I got 50 yo” and Squiggy said “I got $50 to you broheim” —

Yea, you are exhausted in more ways than one,my man :)

Dam Lec,did you really have to call it out like that?

Thad we all know that you are a stupid gutless loser

Last edited:
No legal issues is the first true thing you’ve said in awhile since it’s been less than 12 months since you got off parole.

Back