• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President Donald J. Trump - 2016 to 2024

Hey, Chris.. I want a write and tell you how much your opinion means to me:

Dear Chris,

Regards,

Thad

Just wanted to check back in and make sure, yep, lec is still a bitch.

Given how he acts, it's fitting that the thread title makes it look like Trump died when he was 8 years old.

Uggghhh. I want to hate Lector, but when your given name is Thad, you're just fucked. I kind of feel bad for him.

Lectro .... bahahahaha . What a little bitch. He is a walking talking personification of trump rube. He does have a good vocabulary, but god damn he is a stupid motherfucker who delights in being stupid.

MAGA

Suck it you dim witted frat of a failed education system.

Lectro deals in fairy tales. When you try to slap him with reality, he doesn’t know how to act. We know he doesn’t actually believe his own bullshit. Both times that he has been confronted to back it up, he caves like a pathetic little drumpf. He will stay in that fairy tale with his racist maga companions because it makes them feel safe and superior.

Racer..sure,sure. I don’t need any legal issues that would certainly stem from whipping one of y’all’s asses.

We can box then if you would like. I have a couple of gyms available around Winston. Real ring, 12 oz gloves, headgear. Then you could totally whip my ass without worrying about legal ramifications.

Lectro, take Mako’s $500 bet. No excuses.

Et tu,Dirk?

So he hit you for fifty :)

So you're content with just continuing to talk without action, any action at all despite you being able to name whatever terms you want. So you are, as we all thought, a man of no honor, integrity, or real convictions, and a man that no one should even remotely take seriously.

So you're content with just continuing to talk without action, any action at all despite you being able to name whatever terms you want. So you are, as we all thought, a man of no honor, integrity, or real convictions, and a man that no one should even remotely take seriously.

Leave Lectro alone. He probably fought back bone spurs when he invaded Normandy.

Hear,hear!! Harhmph for Mako’s snark.

Back