• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PSU Hoops - National Media Sees Chambers as Possible Manning Replacement

If they win by 22, RJ will be right that they aren’t the 46th best team - they’ll be a top 40 team.

He's failed 8 out of 8 years in the NCAAT. The one constant is Bennett and his style.

Just about every Washington St fan I know felt the year the Cougs trounced Winthrop and Notre Dame before losing in the S16 to UNC in Charlotte a very successful tournament. None of them called it a failure.

Penn State is 4-1 with big wins over ranked Michigan and Maryland since RJ claimed that KPs ratings were flawed relying on Penn State as the example. Please identify another team that KP overrates so I can tail them as well.

Penn State is 4-1 with big wins over ranked Michigan and Maryland since RJ claimed that KPs ratings were flawed relying on Penn State as the example. Please identify another team that KP overrates so I can tail them as well.

RJ should say kempom overrates Wake Forest! Curse lifted!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS RJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Turgeon is such a fraud. I'd rather have Chambers than have to live with that joke as my team's coach

You'd be wrong like you have been about so much. As recently as yesterday, you said Wake only led after Brandon's game winning three.

Back