• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PSU Hoops - National Media Sees Chambers as Possible Manning Replacement

Frosty

Reaction score
Discuss

Last edited:
My guess is Frosty has a picture of Jerry Sandusky on the ceiling of his bedroom and jerks off to it EVERY night. That goes along with having one butt cheek with "Free Jerry" as a tattoo and "Property of Jerry Sandusky" on the other one.

He probably has a transcript of the trial on his night stand that's highlighted to give him tips.

Penn State is not in the mind's eye of anyone other than someone who envies and idolizes that pervert. Frosty just wanted to share his Sandusky fanboy status and blame others for it. Sad.

Wake and Penn State are both pretty damn good at filling 1/4 of their oversized arenas. At least Wake has only had this problem for about a decade. PSU has had this problem since they opened Bryce Jordan in 1995.

Apparently they've played the 2nd toughest schedule in the country. I don't believe that, but whatever.

They haven't played a bad team. Lowest-ranked team is Ryan Odom's UMBC team (17-10, #217). 18 of their 26 games have been against top-100 opponents, and 4 of the 8 games against sub-100 opponents were away from home.

Apparently they've played the 2nd toughest schedule in the country. I don't believe that, but whatever.

Seems like a weird thing not to believe. They've played 15 games against A teams and 3 against B teams (out of 26 games).

Even though they're 3-12 in conference play, their point differential overall is -60 (so they're losing each game by an average of 4 points and are still only 3-12). That's...impressive.

Who cares about point differential. Losing close games, shows you don't know how to win close games. They also have a bunch of bad losses. Sorry, there is no rational way to say a team that is 10-16, 3-12 (in a mediocre league) is a Top 50 team.

Of course many of the same people who believe they are also believed there is no such thing as a hot hand.

I just think the big10 is overrated as a conference. They have 6 bad teams. The top 3 teams are the only good ones, and they can't match the top 3 from the ACC or the Big12.

I just think the big10 is overrated as a conference. They have 6 bad teams. The top 3 teams are the only good ones, and they can't match the top 3 from the ACC or the Big12.

This is why using SOS as such a key piece of rankings in inherently flawed. If the conference is overrated, your SOS will be inflated. It becomes a self-fulfilling, theoretical prophecy.

They don't have any teams outside the top 100 in KenPom and have 6 in the top 30.

They don't have any teams outside the top 100 in KenPom and have 6 in the top 30.

I'm talking with my eyes, not about kenpom. Obviously if I think they are overranked as a conference I'm saying I don't think the conference teams should be rated as high in kenpom. The eye test tells me many of those teams are subpar, and yes I do watch a lot of games including Big10 games.

This is why using SOS as such a key piece of rankings in inherently flawed. If the conference is overrated, your SOS will be inflated. It becomes a self-fulfilling, theoretical prophecy.

If the conference is overrated by what? Where do you think SOS numbers come from?

Back