• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump to declare national emergency over wall funding

That woman in FL has to like that proposal because it hurts the right people.

Well, Puerto Ricans are brown and black and many don't speak English. The irony is people in rural CA are often Republicans.

Obama had fewer executive orders than Bush of course I don’t expect infowars to include that info.

Spoiler Alert... Donald Trump is not a conservative.

Subverting the constitution was short-sighted and stupid when Obama was in office firing off EO's left and right and it's just as stupid and short-sighted today when Trump does it.

How many of Obama’s EOs were struck down by the court?

Subverting the constitution was short-sighted and stupid when Obama was in office firing off EO's left and right and it's just as stupid and short-sighted today when Trump does it.

Then it would be great to see conservatives speak out against this move instead of blindly supporting dear leader like McConnel, Graham and others are doing.

Seriously, Republicans should be in open revolt against this, given what they say about believing in the constitution. Oh well.

Seriously, Republicans should be in open revolt against this, given what they say about believing in the constitution. Oh well.

But they won’t because they have no core and only give a shit about amassing power.

It took me a couple of decades to figure this out but it’s so fucking obvious these days.

Let me know what Matt Gaetz thinks about it, Brad.

Republicans will all be for it once they see liberals don’t like it.

Just build it baby..

Good for all on either side

I can't wait until Trump tries to steal land from a bunch of TX ranchers and landowners along the border.

Absolutely not. Dems should have given him what they had previously committed to themselves.

And if Ryan and McConnell stonewalled him with promises made with the Omnibus signing pledge..then they can either sit quiet or get on board.

a tweet for everything...

Republicans are once again showing what cowards they are in not standing up to Trump's illegal power grab.

I can't wait until a Dem POTUS declares a national emergency for climate change, voter registration, etc.

Back