• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump to declare national emergency over wall funding

This guy is one of the dumbest people on the planet, it’s fucking amazing.

What is going to be amazing is that the House resolution against the National Emergency will have to be voted on within fifteen days by the Senate. There's nothing McConnell can do to stop it. Republicans will have to vote for this on the record.

It will be very interesting to see Cornyn vote to support Trump's land grab. It could his opponent's #1 issue in 2020 and put a safe seat at risk.

He's babbling like your drunk uncle on Thanksgiving.

He's all but admitting this "emergency" is about Congress giving him enough money. He's making it about getting around Congress not an emergency.

What is going to be amazing is that the House resolution against the National Emergency will have to be voted on within fifteen days by the Senate. There's nothing McConnell can do to stop it. Republicans will have to vote for this on the record.

It will be very interesting to see Cornyn vote to support Trump's land grab. It could his opponent's #1 issue in 2020 and put a safe seat at risk.

Yeah this is something a lot of Republicans and Trumpist rubes are forgetting.

He just said, "I like tariffs."

What a fucking moron. Why not say, "I want Americans to pay more for products and kill American companies/jobs"?

Lol. Nothing matters anymore. His words are empty. He will fall in line EOD today and praise Trump for his “leadership” with this “crisis.”

I love when he just admitted to being an obstructionist just for the sake of political rhetoric. Jesus, this rambling.

Lol at blaming Paul Ryan for not getting the wall built in the first two years. Always the victim.

JH is gonna be PISSED at that Paul Ryan jab

Trump is cementing his position as the stupidest and worst POTUS in US history. Buchanan's corpse and W are cheering wildly. Harrison being sick and dying is still better than Trump.

Back