• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump to declare national emergency over wall funding

Trump has done the truly humanitarian act for all involved.

Proud of him..he has guts and is determined to do what is right in this situation.

Proud of him..he has guts and is determined to do what is right in this situation.

Glorious-Leader-Gif.gif

Wouldn't a first week law student be able to get a summary judgement against Trump?

Trump is cementing his position as the stupidest and worst POTUS in US history. Buchanan's corpse and W are cheering wildly. Harrison being sick and dying is still better than Trump.

Never forget Franklin Pierce (a distant ancestor of GWB) who was such a bad President that his party refused to re-nominate him.

Never forget Franklin Pierce (a distant ancestor of GWB) who was such a bad President that his party refused to re-nominate him.

That people people have forgotten Pierce shows he had something going for him. The others were/are so bad we can't forget them.

How's that for a rationale? :)

That people people have forgotten Pierce shows he had something going for him. The others were/are so bad we can't forget them.

How's that for a rationale? :)

Well that’s why you all have me around, so we can remember the forgotten lol

Trust fund baby with the vocabulary of 6 year old just spit on the constitution ....keep the brown people out

Funny story from yesterday. My partner Roger me to go make a couple of bets at Los Alamitos OTB.

As we USUALLY do the way home, we decided to stop for a drink. Or at least we tought we would.

First we drove by a place that had been open since the 70s. It was "under new ownership-renovations underway". Shit happens.

We then went to another place. It was CLOSED.

We then went to third place. It was CLOSED.

We then went to fourth place. It was ClOSED.

Monica never closes her place. It's GOTTA be open. We drove by. She was putting in a new floor.

OK it was now a quest, we went to another bar on Beach Blvd. There would tens of thousands cars going by this place to get from the freeway to the beach back. It was CLOSED.

One last shot, we had take one more chance. No way Chili's on Beach Blvd would be closed. We were WRONG!

I'm going to greatly enjoy when the next democrat president does the humanitarian act of enacting common sense gun control laws via declaring a national emergency. I'll be proud of that person for having the guts to do what is right.

Trump is cementing his position as the stupidest and worst POTUS in US history. Buchanan's corpse and W are cheering wildly. Harrison being sick and dying is still better than Trump.

Hey now, let's leave Indiana out of this.

Back