• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump to declare national emergency over wall funding

Trust fund baby with the vocabulary of 6 year old just spit on the constitution ....keep the brown people out

No sir. It will provide safety for brown people.

You might need to read the Amnesty International or Human Rights Watch surveys of the border (2013-2015 were the last I believe). Ultra Violence and large scale rape along the route up to the US for these immigrants.Notably,the majority of rapes are committed by Mexican Federales. — according to both services’ reports

So I trust Trump will spend the weekend in the Situation Room to ably guide us through this emergency and will not be hitting the course

Oh and Trump praising China’s use of the death penalty for drug offenses was another fun step towards authoritarianism today.

Any self-proclaimed libertarian who still supports this guy should just shut the fuck up.

I'm going to greatly enjoy when the next democrat president does the humanitarian act of enacting common sense gun control laws via declaring a national emergency. I'll be proud of that person for having the guts to do what is right.

National Security is provided when you don’t disarm the population.

Remember that.

You Democrat’s should care about the immigrants but you don’t..croc tears of phony outrage.

No sir. It will provide safety for brown people.

You might need to read the Amnesty International or Human Rights Watch surveys of the border (2013-2015 were the last I believe). Ultra Violence and large scale rape along the route up to the US for these immigrants.Notably,the majority of rapes are committed by Mexican Federales. — according to both services’ reports

How will a wall stop any of those atrocities?

National Security is provided when you don’t disarm the population.

Remember that.

You Democrat’s should care about the immigrants but you don’t..croc tears of phony outrage.

What's your plan to defend yourself if the government sends in legions of tanks to your community? Or drops bombs on your house? Just curious

What's your plan to defend yourself if the government sends in legions of tanks to your community? Or drops bombs on your house? Just curious

the Second Amendment gives me the right to own those just like Mr. Jefferson and Mr. Madison intended

What's your plan if the government decides to bomb your house? If it's anything other than "accept it," I got bad news for you.

Trump-will-get-mexico-to-pay-for-wall.gif

Back