• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump to declare national emergency over wall funding

I’m just glad Trump acted with moral clarity and was able to wade through the typical political gamesmanship in order to do what’s right for all parties involved.

Here’s to you, DJT

I’m just glad Trump acted with moral clarity and was able to wade through the typical political gamesmanship in order to do what’s right for all parties involved.

Here’s to you, DJT

And it was something he didn’t even need to do. How selfless!

You would think Trump would be against guns as often as he shoots himself in the foot.

:rimshot:

Wasn’t Coulter the one who convinced him to do the shutdown so he could get his dumb wall?

Wasn’t Coulter the one who convinced him to do the shutdown so he could get his dumb wall?

I have no idea anymore. I’m just tired of our government being run by a group of petulant children who don’t give two shits about anything but owning the libs.

Trump owns the right, why doesn't he just make up a demeaning nickname for her and relegate her to the dustbin of conservative journalism forever? So easy

Yeah, I don't know what point she's going after anymore, or what her point is in attacking Trump now. Before the shutdown she attacked Trump because she said he was backing down to the libs (a mortal sin in her eyes) and wasn't going to build the wall. Now he's going to extremes to build that damned wall, but she's attacking him anyway. In 2016 we elected a reality-show POTUS, so I guess it fits that we're all being governed now by right-wing pundits. I'm sure that Hannity, Coulson, Ingraham, etc. are closer in reality to being his advisers than the ones who actually work in the WH, but they'd never take the actual job, as it pays so much less and provides less celebrity status than the gigs they have now.

Yeah, I don't know what point she's going after anymore, or what her point is in attacking Trump now. Before the shutdown she attacked Trump because she said he was backing down to the libs (a mortal sin in her eyes) and wasn't going to build the wall. Now he's going to extremes to build that damned wall, but she's attacking him anyway. In 2016 we elected a reality-show POTUS, so I guess it fits that we're all being governed now by right-wing pundits. I'm sure that Hannity, Coulson, Ingraham, etc. are closer in reality to being his advisers than the ones who actually work in the WH, but they'd never take the actual job, as it pays so much less and provides less celebrity status than the gigs they have now.

Plus he can follow their orders and they’ll say nice things about him he can watch on the TV. Coulter doesn’t have a show.

Trump owns the right, why doesn't he just make up a demeaning nickname for her and relegate her to the dustbin of conservative journalism forever? So easy

I mean the obvious one is “Colt-er”, but rubes might not be smart enough to understand it

He’ll probably start with some light sexism then go right for the horse face.

I wouldn’t underestimate her. She’s a professional flamethrower who doesn’t care about civility.

Back