• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rosenstein and McCabe turn on each other / It Begins to Unravel

Yeah as NED points out it's comical that anyone, much less a Harvard law professor, would claim that using the 25th Amendment is an unconstitutional grab of power.

Both Rosenstein and McCabe are in deep shit. That’s why the establishment is allowing McCabe to get out in front of the story with 60 minutes.The fairy tale that some of you are putting forward makes no sense and that is if these folks can freely discuss all of this then why has Rod Rosenstein been frantic to deny it? If it is in the purview of his duties then this would not be a story.
But it is a story alright.

To attempt to say,look,it was so dire I had to do it. — McCabe

None of it will withstand legal scrutiny. You can whistle all day and parrot the msm’s editorializing but they are in trouble..

Now the two men are in a race to the bottom,each kicking and flailing to stay atop the other.

Now you will begin to understand and see what we Republicans have seen and understood for a long time.

Both Rosenstein and McCabe are in deep shit. That’s why the establishment is allowing McCabe to get out in front of the story with 60 minutes.The fairy tale that some of you are putting forward makes no sense and that is if these folks can freely discuss all of this then why has Rod Rosenstein been frantic to deny it? If it is in the purview of his duties then this would not be a story.
But it is a story alright.

To attempt to say,look,it was so dire I had to do it. — McCabe

None of it will withstand legal scrutiny. You can whistle all day and parrot the msm’s editorializing but they are in trouble..

Now the two men are in a race to the bottom,each kicking and flailing to stay atop the other.

Now you will begin to understand and see what we Republicans have seen and understood for a long time.

I’ll ask again. Please show us the law that prevents the Deputy AG and Deputy FBI Director from discussing the 25th amendment.

The only evidence I have is what these guys have confessed to..

We are just in the beginning phases.

The only evidence I have is what these guys have confessed to..

We are just in the beginning phases.

So there’s no law prohibiting these guys from discussing the 25th amendment. Thanks for cutting through the fog of bullshit you spew on these boards.

The Dean of Harvard’s Law Professors is not speaking idly.

I love how you constantly fabricate easily verifiable facts. Do you think this somehow how adds to the credibility of the nonsense you spew?

Well,name one.You haven’t made any argument.

You are slinging and smearing.

I’m calling out a couple of crooks wrapped up in a live drama...like watching Watergate Burglars (who were decorated intelligence guys,btw).

Well,name one.You haven’t made any argument.

You are slinging and smearing.

I’m calling out a couple of crooks wrapped up in a live drama...like watching Watergate Burglars (who were decorated intelligence guys,btw).

Again where is the law that prohibits McCabe and Rosenstein from discussing the 25th amendment?

McCabe is now walking back his interview with Scott Pelley..saying he did not discuss the 25th Amendment himself but that Rod Rosenstein had pushed it hard along with a desire to wear a wire.

DOJ spokesman has fired back,saying the claims are totally without merit.

hmmm..

..getting interesting

Thank you, Reddit.

xoqXkJr.jpg

..heard Dershowitz go over the event again. It’s clear that Alan understands the law and remarking again on McCabe’s actions no matter how noble their intention..their discussion of the 25th Amendment in this instance was a criminal offense. He called it an attempted coup d’tat the type of which you see in 3rd world countries.

And of course it matters that they spoke of it..don’t be silly. For even if you don’t understand,Rosenstein and McCabe certainly do,which is why both men are scurrying away as fast as they can. Rod must be wondering why the fk McCabe had to go out on a book tour with 60 minutes.

When McCabe got off the air with Pelley..it couldn’t have long before he realized his error.

This is why he came out today to disown his talk from yesterday. :)

Oh ok well if Dershowitz says it’s illegal then it must be illegal.

Anytime you want to provide a link to the law that says discussing the 25th amendment is illegal, I am ready to read it.

Until then troll away.

Oh ok well if Dershowitz says it’s illegal then it must be illegal.

Anytime you want to provide a link to the law that says discussing the 25th amendment is illegal, I am ready to read it.

Until then troll away.

Dude be careful, we could be breaking the law right now with this thread.

McCabe says he was taken out of context..the fear that he engaged in discussions of the 25th Amendment are so great that he and his lawyers are attempting to back-track as fast as they can.Such is the effect of a subpoena threat.

The discussions surrounding the 25th Amendment DO NOT appear in McCabe’s new book,”The Threat”

This was a big gaffe by McCabe.He was comfortable and he started recounting events truthfully.Scott Pelley deserves credit for drawing it out of him.

According to Pelley McCabe revealed that Rosenstein not only proposed wearing a wire in meetings with President Trump but discussed the idea with attorneys at the FBI—

. “[McCabe] says no, it came up more than once, and it was so serious that he took it to the lawyers at the FBI to discuss it,” the 60 Minutes correspondent said.

My apologies for misrepresenting Dersh’s title at Harvard and I was not aware that he left in 2013 to become a regular contributor for CNN.

Wiki:

Alan Morton Dershowitz (/ˈdɜːrʃəwɪts/; born September 1, 1938) is an American lawyer and academic. He is a scholar of United States constitutional law and criminal law,[1][2] and a noted civil libertarian.[1][3] Most of his career has been noted at Harvard Law School where, in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. He held the Felix Frankfurter professorship there, from 1993,[4] until his retirement, in December 2013,[5] and subsequently became a regular CNN and Fox News contributor and political and legal analyst.

So he had extended conversations with Rosenstein about enacting the 25th Amendment.

This ^ is the mindset at the FBI. Non-Cabinet Bureaucrats discussing the removal of a President.

Now let’s take what we learned above and put them with these words spoken in Andrew McCabe’s office:

Peter Strzok: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

* Operation “Crossfire Hurricane” was an attempt to remove a duly elected President.

It is Treason.

So he had extended conversations with Rosenstein about enacting the 25th Amendment.

This ^ is the mindset at the FBI. Non-Cabinet Bureaucrats discussing the removal of a President.

Now let’s take what we learned above and put them with these words spoken in Andrew McCabe’s office:

Peter Strzok: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

* Operation “Crossfire Hurricane” was an attempt to remove a duly elected President.

It is Treason.

Back