• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Ice Hockey: ACCHL Tournament is at the Annex this weekend. WF in Semifinal on Sat.

vtwhat etc

Historically Competitive
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a thread on this, since I haven't seen it discussed. I know the annex was happy to land this event.

4 games today.

BN1Ym8V_d.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still annoyed I'm unable to purchase a WF hockey jersey. Those things are hideous and I want one.

Wake wins 3-2 in OT

Game was absolutely awesome. Wake dominated, UNCC's goalie played out of his mind. Good guys prevailed.

A lot of fun.

I think WFU ended up with a 30+ shot advantage, but had to play shorthanded 3 vs 4 in overtime.

Wake plays NC State today at 4:30.

UVA and Georgetown are in the other semifinal immediately following.

For those interested if you click on the link it always had a 15 minute countdown timer but if you look at the related videos underneath there are other youtube links for the "live" game. I assume todays game will be on youtube as well. Watching it last night there was hardly any crowd. It would be awesome if those attending the basketball game went across the parking lot and filled the annex with black and gold. Game time is 4:30.

Back