• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

I have officially gone from caring and watching...to watching and not caring...to not caring and not watching...now I get entertainment out of how badly the other team can beat us. was this the plan all along?

I have been here most of the season. Just such a bad decision not to let Manning go earlier this season. Just a clown with clown shoes.

what evidence has been made that a change WILL be made at the end of the year. i want it as bad as everyone...but if wellman puts up when it has gotten this bad...how do we know he will even make a change at all?

This is why we have a young team each year. Everybody quits

what evidence has been made that a change WILL be made at the end of the year. i want it as bad as everyone...but if wellman puts up when it has gotten this bad...how do we know he will even make a change at all?

There is no evidence, which is scary.

Exactly. We don’t. I’m guessing that he will be back.

We don't know. The more we lose by the better. Slightly increases the odds that someone as dumb as Wellman can see it.

How crazy would it be that we end up owing unc for embarrassing wake so much wellman finally fires redacted two

Sad, but I kind of hope for this too. Maybe they'll blast us by 50 plus and then everyone can get on board with ditching Manning immediately.

Anyone who hasn’t been on board with ditching Manning immediately knows nothing about basketball

Danny post game: "Oh, absolutely...."
- No paint touches
- No rebounds
- Not enough trips to the foul line

We don't know. The more we lose by the better. Slightly increases the odds that someone as dumb as Wellman can see it.

This is what im starting to get scared about. any rational leader of anything would have made some sort of statement by this point. along the lines of the situation will be reviewed. at least SOMETHING that shows they at least notice a problem. this is horseshit

Back