• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

I watched 0 minutes of this game and I just checked the boxscore and b.childress have a game that will live in infamy. Obviously , he went 0-12 (0-8 from 3) but also 6 turnovers! If you added up his made shots, assists, steals, rebounds, and blocked shots it would still be less than his turnover total. Just brutal.
Just needs to work a little bit harder to be great!

Paraphrasing from the presser:

“About 75% of the crowd today was in Carolina blue. How did that make you feel?”

DM: “Well, whenever you play a big four school they’re going to bring a lot of fans.”

“But you are a big four school.”

DM: “I know...”

I wish I was making this shit up.

Skip Prosser rolls over in grave.

Man when I look at those tweets, even our uniforms fuckin suck...we need to get those changed too. wash anything away that has touched any part of wellman/manning this offseason. fresh start

Danny says, "We came out and didn't do a lot of things well."

No, Danny. You didn't do anything well.

Whoa! The Deacs held UNC to its lowest FT % for the year. Must've been working on that FT defense during practice.

Man when I look at those tweets, even our uniforms fuckin suck...we need to get those changed too. wash anything away that has touched any part of wellman/manning this offseason. fresh start

Need to go simple on the unis. LJVM looks rinky dinky on TV too. What a train wreck.

Paraphrasing from the presser:

“About 75% of the crowd today was in Carolina blue. How did that make you feel?”

DM: “Well, whenever you play a big four school they’re going to bring a lot of fans.”

“But you are a big four school.”

DM: “I know...”

I wish I was making this shit up.

Was there laughter after he said “i know”?

Yeah maybe something like #newbeginnings

Thank you for asking this question Les and the follow up about Wake being a big four school. Manning acts like we are some Southern Conference team with no basketball tradition.

Yeah Les bringing it strong at the presser.

I watched 0 minutes of this game and I just checked the boxscore and b.childress have a game that will live in infamy. Obviously , he went 0-12 (0-8 from 3) but also 6 turnovers! If you added up his made shots, assists, steals, rebounds, and blocked shots it would still be less than his turnover total. Just brutal.

Quote on official site, Manning says as a player it's better to go 0-12 than 0-2 or 0-3. So I guess he must think Childress had a pretty good day.

It was not [Redacted]'s fault he sucked and Wellman hired him, nor was it Manning's fault he sucked and Wellman hired him. It's Wellman's fault he hired two basketball coaches' back to back who were unproven and sucked. And it is Wellman's fault he supported and retained these two losers for a decade. Wellman is the one who has destroyed our program and our fanbase.

It was not [name redacted]'s fault he sucked and Wellman hired him, nor was it Manning's fault he sucked and Wellman hired him. It's Wellman's fault he hired two basketball coaches' back to back who were unproven and sucked. And it is Wellman's fault he supported and retained these two losers for a decade. Wellman is the one who has destroyed our program and our fanbase.

It's his legacy. He owns it. No buildings, streets, arenas, etc. should ever be named after him. He destroyed the flagship program. That's all that matters.

Back