• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

It's his legacy. He owns it. No buildings, streets, arenas, etc. should ever be named after him. He destroyed the flagship program. That's all that matters.

Only thing that should be named after Wellman are the LJVM toilets.

Halftime of Duke game and they just said Carolina "obliterated" Wake. Nice.

Danny Manning post-game with Stan:

Manning going on about Hoard oversleeping and missing the shoot-around and the subsequent punishment...

Stan: “Well, Hoard did a few things right once he got into the game”

Manning: “He should have” (in a very annoyed, authoritative tone)

Stan: awkward silence for about 5 seconds

When I turned the game on today it was 20 to 3. Turned it off.

It's pretty incredible to think that we were down 25 to 3 at one point in this game and that's not the first time that that's even occurred in a conference game this year.

It was not [Redacted]'s fault he sucked and Wellman hired him, nor was it Manning's fault he sucked and Wellman hired him. It's Wellman's fault he hired two basketball coaches' back to back who were unproven and sucked. And it is Wellman's fault he supported and retained these two losers for a decade. Wellman is the one who has destroyed our program and our fanbase.

I guess Manning wasn’t proven or unproven.

[Redacted] was already proven to suck when he was hired.

It was not [Redacted]'s fault he sucked and Wellman hired him, nor was it Manning's fault he sucked and Wellman hired him. It's Wellman's fault he hired two basketball coaches' back to back who were unproven and sucked. And it is Wellman's fault he supported and retained these two losers for a decade. Wellman is the one who has destroyed our program and our fanbase.

Yeah if I was being paid $2 million a year for a job I sucked at you can bet I’m not going anywhere until I’m shown the door. It’s Wellman’s job to be the one showing them the door.

0a05e3286bb88bf91403149fc624b1b1.jpg

The 38-point margin of victory was a school record, surpassing the previous highs of 34 points in league road games at Virginia and Virginia Tech during the 2004-05 season.

It also marked the most lopsided win by either team in the longtime instate series, as well as Wake Forest's worst loss in their Joel Coliseum home of nearly three decades.

We need to lay off Childress. No one prepared his team for this game. No one coached the first half, and no one will make any adjustments at halftime. Be on the side of our players. They are victims.

Lay off of Childress? Third game this year where he has been 0-12+ shots.

I dont think Chill or Lil Chill will be here next season. I dont say that as an insult to either of them, but I think Lil Chill will probably transfer when his dad isnt on the coaching staff anymore, and I wouldn't blame him at all. I dont have any inside info, it just seems very unlikely he stays with the program if his dad is let go.

You can tell that Manning doesn’t really care anymore and knows the end is near. He is not talking about youth, or the future. My guess is that both he and Wellman would love to go ahead and get this over with, but neither can make a move with the way the buyout is structured. I would assume one of Manning’s incentives is to make the NCAA tournament, which is still theoretically possible.
Theoretically, a 36 handicap golfer could set the course record off the tips at Oakmont. The chances of WF winning the ACCT are beyond astronomical. Maybe 1 in a million.

Back