• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

I dont think Chill or Lil Chill will be here next season. I dont say that as an insult to either of them, but I think Lil Chill will probably transfer when his dad isnt on the coaching staff anymore, and I wouldn't blame him at all. I dont have any inside info, it just seems very unlikely he stays with the program if his dad is let go.

Big picture it means nothing, but why would he prefer to sit out a year to play one last season? His Dad has gotten ample opportunity at Wake as an assistant.

Big picture it means nothing, but why would he prefer to sit out a year to play one last season? His Dad has gotten ample opportunity at Wake as an assistant.
In the scenario that he were to transfer and assuming he took the normal athlete course load over the summers, he most likely will be really close to having enough credits to graduate and play next season as a grad transfer.

The new coach might sign a new PG and bench him.

Not sure what people want Childress or Lil Chill to do. Randolph is an assistant, how many of you have had a boss that will not listen? As far as Lil Chill he has played way too many minutes, I think his legs are done.

I posted this before the season even started - that my fear with Childress being the full-time PG was that through his first 2 years, he was either really, really good or just terrible. He was rarely just consistently good. He would make for a good 6th man combo-guard. A starting PG playing 35 plus minutes? Not so much.

Progress? Last few years, completely unable to close a game.

This year, completely unable to start a game.

Manning is a complete clown.

I doubt even a NAIA school would have been outscored 62 to zip to start the game against our last 8 opponents.

Team has quit on DM. Now time for Wellman to put him out of his misery.

Danny Manning post-game with Stan:

Manning going on about Hoard oversleeping and missing the shoot-around and the subsequent punishment...

Stan: “Well, Hoard did a few things right once he got into the game”

Manning: “He should have” (in a very annoyed, authoritative tone)

Stan: awkward silence for about 5 seconds

Manning has a lot of damn gall pulling that shit. He should thank those guys each day that they show up for practice or a game.

He is one giant clown. I am surprised players have not come up with "injuries" and called it a season.

Lay off of Childress? Third game this year where he has been 0-12+ shots.

Childress is not the problem. He is a decent player that is asked to do WAY too much. Other teams have figured out that all you have to do to beat Wake is to take Childress out of the game.

The only person that could succeed at point in this craptastic offense plays for the Houston Rockets and has a gigantic Beard.

yeah, childress was eventually going to regress. he was setup to do so. not many players can log 40 minutes per game, carry the load offensively and be the focal point of the opposition's defense. being a jump shooter - his legs were eventually going to go.

Manning has a lot of damn gall pulling that shit. He should thank those guys each day that they show up for practice or a game.

He is one giant clown. I am surprised players have not come up with "injuries" and called it a season.

This did happen. When I heard it I thought to myself “Shut up Danny”.

Childress is not the problem. He is a decent player that is asked to do WAY too much.

Yesterday he looked like he was beat . . . but he's still out there doing his best. You've got to give him credit for that.

toilet%20philippines.jpg

Wake's answer to K-ville: Manningtown

Back