• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

This. Whenever we do make "plays", its usually the athleticism of the player making it happen. Our "set" plays are a 3 man weave/motion 20 feet from the basket that is easy to help defend.

I would let Hoard run the show and create matchup problems for the other team. Should've done that 10 games ago. Hoard can be sloppy with the ball, but certainly no worse than Childress. Childress is better as a 2G/spot up shooter anyway.

could use a point guard. (i know, being captain obvious here)

I would have gone for this.

Me too, he would've made this team better. I'm not saying he would've won a ton of game with this group, but their fundamentals would've gotten better under Odom I think which would've on helped the hopefully new staff.

0-10+ three times. When he’s off, he’s really off. But he keeps chucking it because of our AAU ball offense. Meanwhile, Hoard hits 7 of 9. Perhaps Hoard should touch the ball in scoring position more often.

Again, this has happened twice. The Clemson game and the UNC game.

Please, somebody tell me where his other 0-fer game was this season.

Back