• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

I was gonna say 102-77 but didn’t know UNC was so banged up. Maybe only a 15-point L.

I was gonna say 102-77 but didn’t know UNC was so banged up. Maybe only a 15-point L.

Somebody who has been buried on the bench will go for 25 for the baby blue.

The most points Wake has given up this season:
93 to Houston Baptist (OT)
92 to Georgia Tech
Today will be 100+

That is one of the craziest stats this season.

Ugly baby blue in the stands and another ugly L for Coach D ead M an walking.

Can Roy game plan to stop our 3 man weave that we run 24 feet from the basket? Will he be able to get his guys to box out Jaylen Hoard to limit offensive rebounds? Really that's all it takes.

Our complete lack of post presence will be ugly today. Everyone says Carolina is unusually weak this year on the front line, but they will eat us alive down low. They won’t need to hit open threes.

This game is going to be a fucking disaster. What FSU did to us down low is a good preview of what I expect to see today.

Manning needs that one win in his 5 years, so today it is. A going away present.

7 straight games that we have fallen behind at least 5-0.

Down 10-0 before Hoard hits the floor. I did not see that coming.

Danny the disciplinarian. Way to connect with the players.

Back