• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

0-12. Danny won’t take him out for even a break to clear his mind.

Can't do it. The whole offense revolves around Childress dribbling. Manning will need some time to come up with a second play.

We need to lay off Childress. No one prepared his team for this game. No one coached the first half, and no one will make any adjustments at halftime. Be on the side of our players. They are victims.

*****BREAKING NEWS******

Saw Ronnie head to the lockerroom!

Prob to take a piss, pat everyone on the back and drive home to watch the second half on his 60-inch flat screen while smoking a cigar and laughing.

We need to lay off Childress. No one prepared his team for this game. No one coached the first half, and no one will make any adjustments at halftime. Be on the side of our players. They are victims.

bullshit...his decision making is almost as bad as mannings coaching. and his attitude blows too

I have officially gone from caring and watching...to watching and not caring...to not caring and not watching...now I get entertainment out of how badly the other team can beat us. was this the plan all along?

I'm leaving to go cut the grass.
It's a much more enjoyable activity.

On the flipside, I was at the Holes game at the Joel decades ago when we were up by 28 at the half!

Now, that was fun! :)

I have officially gone from caring and watching...to watching and not caring...to not caring and not watching...now I get entertainment out of how badly the other team can beat us. was this the plan all along?

f92065339233c8169ac1de03ba44f6bb--gladiator--russell-crowe.jpg

RW probably

Biggest halftime deficit at home in school history

Back