• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

We need to lay off Childress. No one prepared his team for this game. No one coached the first half, and no one will make any adjustments at halftime. Be on the side of our players. They are victims.

Who told the press that he was the best shooter in the nation?

On the flipside, I was at the Holes game at the Joel decades ago when we were up by 28 at the half!

Now, that was fun! :)

I’ve got framed pictures from the 2007 and 2009 games where we beat UNC with a full Joel Coliseum and only a little bit of blue here and there contributing to it. Things have changed in 10 years.

It's striking in the Wake Forest commercial they just played that the football clips were from the past year and the basketball clips were from over 20 years ago.

I’ve got framed pictures from the 2007 and 2009 games where we beat UNC with a full Joel Coliseum and only a little bit of blue here and there contributing to it. Things have changed in 10 years.

Except for the one change most needed - Wellman gone

I doubt this game gets much more lopsided. UNC is going to get bored and sloppy. If they cared enough they could beat us by 60.

Best shooter in the nation. Worst coach in the nation. Which one is correct?

lol

Blast this coaching staff into the sun.

Back