• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has Blogersodear given up on new basketball coach?

I’m not convinced there’s 100% certainty Wes would take the Wake job. The Wake job is fucking garbage right now.

If Wes Miller turns down this job, we may as well close up shop. Has he even been on any short lists?

I'm so frustrated at Manning. He F sucks!! Seriously, I don't think the players like him. He just don't seem like someone you would want to go to war with. I honestly think we need someone with several years of coaching to turn this ship around. If we don't go after a coach with lots of experience, I would rather have Wojo than Miller. I just think Wojo would have a little more swag about him and definitely could see him recruiting well. For my coach with experience, I believe Thad Matta would be a good choice.

I honestly believe that Manning is a worse coach than Buzz...

I’m not convinced there’s 100% certainty Wes would take the Wake job. The Wake job is fucking garbage right now.

The only reason the job is worse than it was in 2010 is because we've had two awful coaches. Find a good coach and it'll turn around

I think Pitino would be the perfect hire. Bilas and many others have gone on record as saying he got screwed. Enough people have backed this thought to justify the hire. Let him bring us back to respectable. Then make a long term hire once he retires. What is the worst that can happen?

I think Pitino would be the perfect hire. Bilas and many others have gone on record as saying he got screwed. Enough people have backed this thought to justify the hire. Let him bring us back to respectable. Then make a long term hire once he retires. What is the worst that can happen?

NCAA violations and probation.

Anyone want to go to the Joel right now and put up a bunch of signs? We could put them on the University side of the Joel where the most traffic is. Would have to get some quick pics to put on social media before the signs get taken down. Maybe we could just buy a bunch of cheap toilet seats and throw them out. Hell I got one right now that needs replacing.

I’d be down with Pitino but Wake is run by losers so it’ll sadly never happen.

Ohhhh I want to be so damn dirty right now. Please hire Pitino. I know that it would never happen but how ironic would it be if ended up at Wake with Dino at Louisville.

Sure, but then he comes onto the board and acts like a child when faced with any modicum of pushback to his blogging.

Bullshit. His posts on this thread were fine. Ph just seems intent on taking the title of the board's biggest jerk. Odd heel turn.

Last edited:
Back