• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

2020 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Playoffs!

Holy hell, these teams combined 0-17 RISP

all-time record for team strikeouts in a game (regular season or postseason) appears to be 26

all-time NL record for combined K's in a game is 42; MLB is 43

Neither team deserves to win this game, but I’ve accepted that the Reds will lose. If you can’t score with 11 hits then you should lose.

Ha, and we’ve all accepted that the Braves will lose.

Like I've always said, the strength of the 2020 Braves is pitching. Hahahaha what a stupid baseball game but I'll take it

MVFree comes through again. Though a lot of pitching MVPs today. Unreal performances from Fried, Matzek, Smith, and Minter.

Extending Freddie had better be at the top of AA's to-do list.

The Braves have one run, 9 hits, 1 extra base hit, 2 walks and 27 strikeouts in 17 innings of playoff baseball.

All of that and they are a run and a few innings from sweeping through wild card round. Crazy.

The Braves have one run, 9 hits, 1 extra base hit, 2 walks and 27 strikeouts in 17 innings of playoff baseball.

All of that and they are a run and a few innings from sweeping through wild card round. Crazy.

Worse yet, just 4 runs in the past 35 innings of baseball. Offense has completely deserted.

Back