• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

Going well so far.

I like Joe Kelly, though. Wish he was in ATL. Seems to pitch like I used to do in kickball, haha.

I mean there's 2 outs either get a runner in scoring position or Freddie leads off so it's not a terrible risk.

No it ins't. Just no one had gotten thrown out in the whole series. Bad luck.

This is not the braves game. Last two hits were off good pitches but just beaten by better hitting.

This is not the braves game. Last two hits were off good pitches but just beaten by better hitting.

Let’s hope Ian or Charlie have better stuff than Max and the Atlanta crowd can cheer them onto victory over Max and Walker.

This is why you pitch Ian tonight and save Max and Charlie for both home games knowing they have Scherzer and Beuhler ready to go.

Braves had an advantage, now it’ll likely come down to a coin flip game 7 instead.

This is why you pitch Ian tonight and save Max and Charlie for both home games knowing they have Scherzer and Beuhler ready to go.

Braves had an advantage, now it’ll likely come down to a coin flip game 7 instead.

Don’t completely agree as Walker and max have pitched more over last couple weeks thanks to extra WC game and extra nlds game (plus not much rest at end of season given tight race for division with giants until last day and think the wear is showing on those 2 and even if both get 4 days I think they aren’t the usual dominant selves and think home crowd will be diff. And think we can easily win both. Much more confident than last year.

Yeah don't agree at all. Max was relatively fully rested, in his home town, and going against the bullpen game. Bury the hatchet while you can and rest the whole team. Max just shit the bed and the offense went silent after 1.

Back