• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

What's up with the Braves going full capacity with what appeared to be a mostly maskless crowd last night? Any local knowledge?

Pache can get one more game tomorrow against another LHP and then it’s time to send him down.

Pache can get one more game tomorrow against another LHP and then it’s time to send him down.

Yeah can’t have three black holes on offense - CF, C, P (except Ynoa). Can consider Marcell a black hole at this point too except that he can run into one every now and then.

Pinch hitting with Camargo made no sense. Get Martin, Newk, and Ender back up tomorrow.

Greene won’t be far behind them if he’s been throwing routinely while waiting for a contract. Bullpen will look markedly different in a week.

Ynoa broke his hand punching a wall. Out for 2 months.

This season has really not been fun so far. Outside playing below the talent level, Snit makes tactical errors literally every game.

Ok well now it's a legit dumpster fire. WTF Ozuna.

Not that Duvall is tearing it up offensively, but 1.2 WAR to Ozuna’s -0.1. Oh and one fewer domestic violence felonies.

I assume this will free up some money.. hopefully we can use that lock up Freddie for a while.

While I hope to never see Marcell in a Braves uniform again, his $13.5m should not have any bearing on a Freddie contract.

Braves should’ve hammered out a contract over the offseason but apparently never made an offer or had much conversation with him. He’s going to test the market now & a small part of me wouldn’t be surprised if he is gone.

Mets new owner Cohen will likely make a run at Freddie.

After years of being handcuffed by the Wilpons and the ponzi scheme fiasco, money is now no longer an issue for the NY Metropolitans.

Back