• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

What an awful series and we still have two more. AA has his work cut out for him. Not sure why he thought it was smart to let Melancon walk for relatively cheap & why Greene hasn’t been brought back, not that he’d solve the whole issue. But not bringing back our two best relievers from last year while also not upgrading the pen is questionable. Might have to bring some of the young guys up to see if they can shore it up.

Well we are likely broke or withholding any room to play we do have for a deadline addition (likely BP or 3B/LF rental). It is definitely fair to question the allocation of the resources we have spent (Smyly, Camargo, Tomlin).

I take credit for yesterday's win. I streamed Miami pitcher Trevor Rogers to pick up the easy win against these anemic Braves. You're welcome.

hope ronnie is ok. left the game with a "strained abdominal." he's been so good so far.

hope ronnie is ok. left the game with a "strained abdominal." he's been so good so far.

I got flashbacks to Dortch's injury - Ronald knew something was wrong, continued to play and added another Head first slide on top of the existing injury.

Back