• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

The SS defense has been so bad I understand the move. I still like Duvall and would like to see him on the postseason roster, assuming the Braves make it.

Nice. Braves aren't fucking around. Camargo earned this one, nice to see them jump on it.

Can't Newcomb go the way of Minter? The guy sucks there's just no other way to say it. I can't recall a game this season where he came in and was actually decent. His 5 wins are all the result of the Braves scoring more than he gives up. Whatever he had last year it's truly gone now. He can't get through one inning without at least one walk, a hit and most times several of both. Why hasn't Touki come back up? For long relief he was our most effective arm. Newcomb is a total disaster every time he comes in. How long do you suffer with a guy like this?

Problem is they are all disasters. Bullpen isn’t a joke. It’s the damn punchline you just wait for every game.

Can't Newcomb go the way of Minter? The guy sucks there's just no other way to say it. I can't recall a game this season where he came in and was actually decent. His 5 wins are all the result of the Braves scoring more than he gives up. Whatever he had last year it's truly gone now. He can't get through one inning without at least one walk, a hit and most times several of both. Why hasn't Touki come back up? For long relief he was our most effective arm. Newcomb is a total disaster every time he comes in. How long do you suffer with a guy like this?

Is this post serious? He’s been one of our better relievers this season. Touki wasn’t good and minter was atrocious. Get a grip.

I guess you missed his 30 appearances in May/June/July where he pitched 35 innings w/ only 6 ER & 9 BB

Granted he has sucked in August

Take series against Dodgers and only dropped one game in a week that Washington went 5 in 1

Take series against Dodgers and only dropped one game in a week that Washington went 5 in 1

I almost felt sorry for Doolittle Saturday night. That inning looked like BP for the Brewers.

Back up to 6 up on the Nats. Their last 25 games or so are really brutal.

Back