• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

I mean Travis didn’t come close to going around, and the fact the home plate umpire called that is an absolute joke.

I think Travis went around. Certainly more so than the call on Eddie to start the game.

Anderson's control is worrisome. Throwing a lot of pitches. Need him to give us at least 6 tonight.

Why are the cheating Astros getting the benefit of the doubt? I can understand a national brand like the Dodgers, but Houston is good by tanking then cheating once they get good.

Why are the cheating Astros getting the benefit of the doubt? I can understand a national brand like the Dodgers, but Houston is good by tanking then cheating once they get good.

I fucking hate the Astros for this very reason.

GO BRAVES

Disagree with taking Anderson out now. I know 3rd time through the order but Astros haven't really made solid contact tonight. I'd rather get everything I can out of him. Doesn't help lour chances in the series for the Astros to see the same guys (Minter, Matzek, Jackson and Smith) night after night. Would be great to minimize Jackson's appearances. Hope the bullpen proves me wrong.

Dumb not to try to get at least 1 more inning out of Anderson

Dumb to strand 9 baserunners through 5 innings

Hallion has had a shitty game across-the-board. If you're a batter, I don't think you have a clear picture of what the strikezone is.

Matzek continues to be dominant! Had to overcome some little league defense that inning.

Back