• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

Big series win. Exciting baseball. Definitely need some younger reliever talent. Hopefully some already on the 40 man, but might need to give a couple new guys a shot.

Currently having a beer at the Omni Battery. Excited to be here this weekend.

I was hoping to get out there this weekend but we’ve had a Covid outbreak in my house. Can’t wait until the kids are old enough to go down there.

Freddie’s pregame presser was hard to watch. Look up some clips on Twitter.

I love FF. But didn’t he call out AA for tearing up when talking about the same thing?

I love FF. But didn’t he call out AA for tearing up when talking about the same thing?

He did. But I think more details came out subsequently about how the deal went down that were more of an indictment of his agent versus AA.

Damn I’m about to fight every Dodger fan here. Usually come just with my dad. Kids have been to many Braves games but first in Atlanta. 10 in our group.

edna-pull-yourself-together.gif

Freddie's a cautionary tale of negotiating when you really don't want to leave. Don't negotiate unless you are willing to walk away.

This is painful. Not pitching up/in to Bellinger (yes still PTSD from that high Luke fastball) and then bringing in a washed Will Smith.

At least he got out of it in a satisfying way. Sucks Max’s night didn’t end as it should have.

Huge hit from Ozuna!! Smith and Minter have been rough the last couple of weeks though.

Back