• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

“I once was lost but now am found.”

~ Ronald Acuna, Jr., probably

Strider and Harris are going to finish 1 and 2 in the ROY. It will be interesting to see which one pulls it out!

Great bounce back win with Harris continuing to shine and Ronald might have found his map. Which of their HRs was most impressive? I go with Harris ABOVE the Chophouse.

Wright is dialed in. 4/44 balls then walks the 5th inning lead off. DP time. Bravos lead 4-1

I went too. Was worried about weather all week but it was great.

Mets get another ridiculous win. We’ve lost some very tight ones recently. They’ve won with a lot of luck. Yet we’re still only 2.5 out. I’m feeling good about this.

Mets lose to the Marlins, Riley is so clutch with a dinger and 3hits and RBIs. Braves win 4-3 in 12. Bullpen with 6 innings of 1 run. Ronald 0-5.

Don’t want to hear negative shit about Snitker. Not every decision is perfect (arm chair QB) but the chemistry he has built within this team is unreal.
You put in one pitcher and it works out, he’s a genius. Put the same pitcher in and it doesn’t work out, he’s a doofus.
Get over it, Snitker is a great manager.

Don’t want to hear negative shit about Snitker. Not every decision is perfect (arm chair QB) but the chemistry he has built within this team is unreal.
You put in one pitcher and it works out, he’s a genius. Put the same pitcher in and it doesn’t work out, he’s a doofus.
Get over it, Snitker is a great manager.

Sure glad the thread title evolved as the team has. Let hope for a great series this week.

We just traded Waters and two other prospects for the 35th pick Sunday. Don’t see that much.

Remember when people were dreaming of an Waters/Pache/Acuna outfield? Lol

Back