• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

Harris is unbelievably good in center. Like what Pache was supposed to be defensively.

I know Harris was shooting up the prospect lists, but they were still behind. Right? He is so good.

7-1 home 8th in DC, Duvall 2/4 Olsen with 3 rbi singles, Arcia and Riley dingers, combined 5 hitter so far. Mets ppd, Braves probably 2 out in a few moments. Harris pressing a bit but that hr last night, wow.

Never easy! Cannot believe that 1st inning at bat by Duvall was ruled a hit, lol.

Will Smith needs to quit letting Soto get under his skin.

Nice patient W today/night. So glad Riley got the AllStar slot with Arenado resting up. Another dinger today and he has 101 hits I believe. Duvall creeping back and Olsen is crushing the ball. Another 2 no hit bullpen innings.

Riley making the all star team messes with the Chipper in 99 snub to MVP narrative but he certainly belongs.

Cubs had a chance to win both of those games and blew them both in Extra Innings.

Will Smith needs to quit letting Soto get under his skin.

Eh, I'm glad someone's giving Soto shit for it. Yeah, he's one of the better players in baseball, but he's also hitting .250 on a trash team that he's trying to leave during a rebuild. Nats have won once in their last 16 games and he's still showboating at every opportunity.

Horrific call to Olson. That was like 6 inches off the plate

The Boy and I are traveling down to Atlanta Friday to see the Angels series. Holding on to a tiny shred of hope that Trout may be activated for Saturday or Sunday’s game, but not optimistic. At least we’ll get to see Ohtani pitch. Interested to see how the Braves line up their rotation coming out of the break.

Back