Page 134 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3484124129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2707

Thread: 2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: trade season

  1. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by deacdixieboy View Post
    I am said we got rid of Chavez though. Heís soooo reliable.
    Loved me some Jesse C.

  2. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsmed86 View Post
    Loved me some Jesse C.
    We did basically flip Newcomb for Iglesias which is wild. I guess Davidson had a shot at being at the back end of the rotation at some point but we didnít have room for him so no big loss.

  3. #2663
    AA is going to have to dictate pitcher usage like last playoffs when Snitker all of sudden became perfect at it.

  4. #2664
    Albies progressing well.

    Kirby Yates at age 35?
    Soroka? He got hit in the knee in July and...

    Who the heck knows. Albies, Yates or Soroka - any of those dudes could make a difference by September, early October.

  5. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by Complacent Deac View Post
    Albies progressing well.

    Kirby Yates at age 35?
    Soroka? He got hit in the knee in July and...

    Who the heck knows. Albies, Yates or Soroka - any of those dudes could make a difference by September, early October.
    Grossman against lefties could be interesting. .999 ops

  6. #2666
    So i was thinking of getting a monthly MLB.tv subscription to watch Braves games (my daughter is a big fan)...
    We don't have cable but I have a subaccount which we can stream Bally Sports south.

    The 25 bucks a month isn't bad but I know MLB has some archaic blackout rules and wasn't sure if we would be able to stream online (i typed in my zip code and we are both blacked out for Atlanta AND Cincinatti).

  7. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacOnCapeCod View Post
    So i was thinking of getting a monthly MLB.tv subscription to watch Braves games (my daughter is a big fan)...
    We don't have cable but I have a subaccount which we can stream Bally Sports south.

    The 25 bucks a month isn't bad but I know MLB has some archaic blackout rules and wasn't sure if we would be able to stream online (i typed in my zip code and we are both blacked out for Atlanta AND Cincinatti).
    Why do you need it if you have a Bally account?

  8. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by deacdixieboy View Post
    Why do you need it if you have a Bally account?
    Because I've tried streaming the bally account and it has shown it as blacked out. Was wondering if people had better luck with mlb.tv

  9. #2669
    I'm not in a Bally area but my understanding was that Bally has no real streaming option, so you either watch it via traditional methods or you are toast. All blackouts are still blacked out for MLB.tv if they're blacked out in your area. The only help would be that you can easily VPN around MLB.tv blackout restrictions, although their viewer is still a total piece of shit.

  10. #2670
    Weird. When I was in SC I could stream the games from Bally. Can still stream them out here but obviously not in their blackout region.

  11. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacOnCapeCod View Post
    Because I've tried streaming the bally account and it has shown it as blacked out. Was wondering if people had better luck with mlb.tv
    Ahh. You have Bally but itís not tied to the Bravesí region I would guess. So youíre not getting Bally SportsSouth/Carolinas/whatever else shows the Braves. If you are blacked out then there is no way around it other than a VPN. You could also see if you have a friend in the Bally Bravesí area that will share their login with you. That would work no matter where you are located.

  12. #2672
    Young kids are playing well. Mets lose a Sherzer game. So a good night.

  13. #2673
    Gotta worry about Phils creeping up from the rear (nice) while catching the Mets. Just win

  14. #2674
    Chadwick Tromp seems like a fake name. Like a fictionalized Percy Fawcett character.

  15. #2675
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    48,523
    Grissom just hit an upper deck home run to centerfield. Huge blast.
    Lorraine Baines has monkeypox.

  16. #2676
    Grissom is about to make the Dansby decision this off-season more interesting. Itís super early, obviously, but if he keeps up this pace, it would be a lot easier to let Dansby walk, and spend that money on another OF power bat.

  17. #2677
    Dansbyís contract is gonna be fascinating to see how it shakes out given his very obvious struggles for 5.25 season.

  18. #2678
    The one problem with Grissom is that his SS defense in the minors has been suspect. It has been rumored that he may move to LF so it may or may not impact the Dansby decision.

  19. #2679
    Sign Dansby, teach Grissom to play left and don't rush Ozzie back, ditch Ozuna. They could keep Charlie Morton in that situation and still have a bunch of money to spend thanks to the awesome Acuna/Albies/Riley/Olson contracts. Really an amazing position they are in.

  20. #2680
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    48,523
    Yeah Grissom is too big to play middle infield.
    Lorraine Baines has monkeypox.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •