• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

62-0

UNC - 13:34 (18-0)
FSU - 18:00 (5-0)
Pitt - 18:10 (8-0)
Clemson - 15:49 (5-0)
Louisville - 16:42 (6-0)
Boston College - 16:33 (8-0)
Virginia - 16:11 - (12-0)

Whoever made up the "first five minutes without scoring" is way off, but the starts have been awful in the past seven games.

Yep, 0-62 is correct.

Whoever made up the "first five minutes without scoring" is way off, but the starts have been awful in the past seven games.

Doing the lord's work.

Can anyone tell me which boosters are on Wellman's side at this point, and for the ones that are if they own any businesses that I can boycott? At this point it's the only recourse that I have.

By my math that’s 23 minutes and 58 seconds, 62 points for our opponents and zero points for us.

It’s actually 25 min, 1 sec but point remains. Those numbers may be a little off too. The CBS Sports box scores show the first scores against Pitt and FSU at 18:08 and 18:05 respectively.

Last edited:
It’s actually 25 min, 1 sec but point remains. Those numbers may be a little off too. The CBS Sports box scores show the first scores against Pitt and FSU at 18:08 and 18:05 respectively.

ha. To add to the confusion, I go by my own play-by-play for times. It's a pretty inexact science and different schools have different scorekeepers who record things differently (i.e. recording the time the shot was taken vs. the time it goes through the net).

It’s not a major problem, but it seems like rims could have a sensor that records a made shot. It could easily be erased when a shot doesn’t count.

It’s not a major problem, but it seems like rims could have a sensor that records a made shot. It could easily be erased when a shot doesn’t count.

You're not wrong.

We ended up down 18-0 yesterday to UNC? If so, holy shit that is pathetic. The home game vs UNC used to be such an exiting day for me. Yesterday, I had no desire to watch even a second of the game. Wake b-ball has become out of sight - out of mind. Nice job, Wellman.

Well at least I will turn in for the first few minutes of the game tonight to see if ND keeps this particular streak alive. This may be brilliant guerrilla marketing by the SID.

There’s a game tonight?

I doubted we had a Big Monday game but I couldn't have told you who we play next and when either.

Back