• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

62-0

ResilientDeac

Reaction score
Did anybody else catch we haven’t scored a basket in the first five minutes of our last seven games?!?!

Oof

tenor.gif

Anybody still giving money to this shit is a complicit fool.

Come on guys. This is a very young team.

Hands in. No hurry feelings on 3... 2... 1...

I watched about 20 seconds today by accident (turned on the tv and it was tuned to the channel already), but I missed that stat. That is amazing. Really one of the more amazing things I've seen, I'm not even joking. That is crazy.

It takes a special person to be proud of having had influence over the decisions that led to the last 9 years.

nhatch@wfu.edu and rwellman@wfu.edu

Don’t be surprised if Wellman blocks your email address. He’s a piece of shit.

Also, stop giving money to Wake and let it be known why. This is unacceptable.

Amen, this nonsense needs to stop. How do we stage an intervention??

Also, I have like 6 e/m addresses, just send me what doesn't go through and I'll send it. I don't give a crap. Time for Wellman to feel the barrage of disgust and anger.

Time for a reckoning, and I'm your huckleberry.

Did anybody else catch we haven’t scored a basket in the first five minutes of our last seven games?!?!

Oof

Thanks for adding that up. I knew our starts had been horrible, but that number is truly unfathomable.

Flood Wellman and Hatch with emails.

Listening to the post-game because I'm a masochist. It's just pitiful. Manning has no clue how to fix this.

Thanks for adding that up. I knew our starts had been horrible, but that number is truly unfathomable.

Flood Wellman and Hatch with emails.

its also not close to being true.

UNC - 13:34 (18-0)
FSU - 18:00 (5-0)
Pitt - 18:10 (8-0)
Clemson - 15:49 (5-0)
Louisville - 16:42 (6-0)
Boston College - 16:33 (8-0)
Virginia - 16:11 - (12-0)

Whoever made up the "first five minutes without scoring" is way off, but the starts have been awful in the past seven games.

Back