• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Case for firing Manning Today to Save Randolph Childress' Future

Chill is my favorite Wake player of all time but this is where i am. we have seen progression of big men but the guards have not improved at all. i am also not aware of his high recruiting prowess...who was he lead on? i mean we have not had GREAT recruiting for the last 10 years. this FR class was our best, and was not a ball buster (already lost one of them after 5-10 games).

Look up at post #32.

Again even with the state of the program, we have still been able to get decent talent to Winston, we just can't coach it worth a darn. That to me is a testament to Chill & maybe another's recruiting.

If he has to go, so be it but he won't have a tough time getting another gig.

Has a single guard shown any improvement in Childress's time here? Not to rag the guy but there is zero evidence he can coach. He is historically a slightly below average recruiter at wake as well.

True to most all of this about the guards. I hear RC is really good at recruiting so I will give him that. But geez our guard play has just not improved over the years going back to CMM to Little Chill with end game results and turnovers.

Back