• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ruh Roh,McCabe,Rosenstein and Page conspired and recruited cabinet members (2)

We've found the leaker!

Gotta love the "I released cherry picked text messages to prevent members of Congress from releasing cherry picked text messages" defense.

He’s such a pathetic little piece of shit.

The whole premise of why we should care about those texts was ridiculous from the start. Such projection.

By the way, cheating is wrong. Very wrong. But I see where Strzok is coming from. Lisa Page seems pretty cool.

Last edited:
Those two had negative texts about everyone. Not just the dotard. Yet another example 9f terrible messaging by the dems and evidence against the liberal media conspiracy. They participated in the lies and disinformation spread by dolt 45, gop, and trump tv.

Oh definitely. Yet another media fail. Their job is to question and they regular decline to do so in favor of balance and the easy story.

He’s such a pathetic little piece of shit.

The whole premise of why we should care about those texts was ridiculous from the start. Such projection.

By the way, cheating is wrong. Very wrong. But I see where Strzok is coming from. Lisa Page seems pretty cool.

They are definitely your type.

Threads like this are here to remind the people that Lectro got banned for "anti marxist sentiments".

Never forget that.

Threads like this are here to remind the people that Lectro got banned for "anti marxist sentiments".

Never forget that.

He got banned for threatening to hurt people and posting white supremacy sites.

You do you.

He got banned for threatening to hurt people and posting white supremacy sites.

You do you.

So discuss freely doesn’t include fighting and racial supremacy. Got it.

Moonz just left. He may have been banned short term though. Don’t remember. Hope he enjoys his Thanksgiving Cheetos.

I thought that was moonz with the websites?

Moonz posted white supremacy sites but Lectro got banned for doing that and threatening violence.

Why are you taking up his flag?

Back