• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Notre Dame - Tonight 7 pm ESPU

In spite of how awful we've been, I still think we manage 1 more victory this year. It is more likely to be a home game than a road game, but there is always a chance that ND could shit the bed tonight.

I know our offense is garbage, but I have to think Childress and/or Brown will have a game where their shot is falling and we hold on to the ball enough to keep it close until the end.

Give me ND by single digits.

Agree--we won't beat ND, Duke or State on the road , but think we will beat one of the final three at home. Have no idea which one, but I wouldn't be shocked to beat FSU the last game if they have nothing to play for, and we will have little pressure on us.

Agree--we won't beat ND, Duke or State on the road , but think we will beat one of the final three at home. Have no idea which one, but I wouldn't be shocked to beat FSU the last game if they have nothing to play for, and we will have little pressure on us.

Everyone, coaches and players, is going to look around the LJVMC and say, "This is my last game in this arena. I might as well go out with a bang !?"

Tonight is our best chance to win. Manning is 2-2 on Tuesday night. Yep, that's right.

It's wrong.

Wake is 3-2 on Tuesdays this year, 2-2 in ACC. The Western Carolina game was #onaTuesday

just bought tickets for They Shall Not Grow Old at the same time as this game

debating whether I should bring it back to the current state of our program with trench warfare or mustard gas

i'm watching simply to see how much worse it can get. like a train wreck

I don’t care what the team does, but I still enjoy watching the individual players. Many of these players may still be in the black of gold next year under a new coach. They deserve our support as long as they are playing hard and competing.

19 points at the under-12 timeout in we Trail by 3

it was obvious wake's hot shooting wouldn't continue, but we know for a fact their defense will continue to suck shit

Lineup of childress, johnson, mucius, smart and winn
that is not good

Back