• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Notre Dame - Tonight 7 pm ESPU

Credit where it's due. I was definitely convinced we'd lose handily on the road (even though this is an atypically weak Notre Dame team) after they looked solid against Virginia and we did whatever that was against UNC. Instead they looked like ass and we looked relatively competent. Even a blind squirrel...

ND isn't atypically weak....they have had injuries - one being a veteran star lost for the season early on.

Of course the night I bet against Wake as part of a teaser (-2.5) and take the under (141) with two crappy teams playing, Wake shoots 50+% and wins on the road. Classic.

Still happy for the kids. It looked like they were having a lot of fun out there.

Don't bet for or against Wake. My rule #1 of wagering.

ND isn't atypically weak....they have had injuries - one being a veteran star lost for the season early on.

Regardless of the proximate cause I think it's safe to say this Notre Dame team is significantly worse than the last however many iterations.

Regardless of the proximate cause I think it's safe to say this Notre Dame team is significantly worse than the last however many iterations.

This is ND's worst team by far since 2014 (Bz's last year as coach), which coincides with WF's last victory over ND until last night. In 2014, ND went 15-17 (6-13) and lost to WF both during the regular season and in the ACC tourney (Bz's last win as WF's coach). Between 2014 and this season, ND was #36 or better each season; WF was 0-5 against those teams. ND is currently #91.

Didn't we play Mooney already this year and he was on Richmond?

Mooney looks like the guy you meet at a company retreat 15 years after college and despite his height, when he tells you he played college hoops you don't believe him because he looks like the corporate version of pittsnoggle at 35.

I bumped into Cherokee parks in NYC once and the only tell was that he's so fucking tall. I don't think Mooney is fucking tall only really tall.

Le bone laments

Last edited:
1547689377-af0813f1e4fb62d.jpg

I was missing seeing him.

Back