• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Torn

ACC Sports Journal opined that a couple of wins against the cellar dwellers won’t make any difference.

Still, not sure I trust Wellman to do the right thing. If he was willing to contemplate an extension through 2025, then you have to wonder if he's willing to just ride this shit-storm out until retirement. I mean, he did hit his head pretty hard did he not? Anything's possible with "Oh heavens yes!" around. I'll believe it when I see the news release. Danny's too stubborn to resign and I'm not sure Wellman has the balls.

920x920.jpg

I just so happen to be lying naked on the floor right now.

The weight of father o’connell’s body prevents any escape, the stale communion wine breath so familiar and triggering

Your cries heard by no one

i'm not torn. i want danny gone and moral victory wins do not help.

I’m just here to cheer our boys on to victory, any less and your not a true fan. Bunch of Jersey boys and Massholes that dont understand tobbaco road. You don’t bleed black and gold ok. Sad !

we are all just marking time till Danny is gone; unfortunately, fearless leader Wellman may be vindictive enough toward his critics to keep him

Too bad this thread title was used prior to last night's Puke-Tarhole game, it would've made a perfect title for thread about Zion's shoe.

Back